Maslow, a sociologist once acknowledged that communication is a human basic need. Windows Live Messenger
keeps you close to your relatives no matter how far they are. From now on, the software can be associated with other social network like Facebook
Key features :
- Instant messaging : the user can communicate with people from different culture. Responses can be viewed rapidly. Nevertheless, if you expect to use this application, you must create a hotmail account.
- Video call: Similarly to other communication software, Windows Live Messenger adopts new form of technology. This includes Visio-call in which people can exchange virtually without interruption.
- Sharing: memorable moment of your life can be checked by your relatives. The application allows you to upload videos and photos from your PC. Furthermore, you can edit your profile as you want: modifying your pictures, adding album photos, etc.
- Contact management: Live Messenger displays extended information about your relatives such as phone number, e-mail address, names, address and job.
- Importing Facebook: The user can open his Facebook account from Messenger. That makes conversation possible with non hotmail user and avoids opening another window.
- Language: The software is available on different languages which include English, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, etc.
- Memory: 150 MB
- Operating systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Processor: Pentium 200 MHz
- Hard disk: 18 MB of free hard disk space.
- It is totally free.
- It is a very easy to use application allowing no specific devices.
Alternative spelling :
MSN, WLM,MSN 2009, WLM 2009, MSN Messenger
Latest update on Tuesday November 6, 2012 05:48:11 AM