is a program to design the plans of a house with ease. It is possible to have a 3D preview of the building once it is completed. It is also possible to simulate the interior decorations of the future house. It is easy to handle, and has macro capability.
- Design: it is primarily intended to create house plans easily. First, users have to start by drawing walls, doors, windows, stairs, ceiling and so on. Once finished, it is possible to have a 3D preview of the plan and of the entire house and garden.
- Decoration: Envisioneer Express can create a virtual interior. Thanks to this, there is no need to make changes if the user is convinced by the 3D simulation. You can also create furniture or home accessories.
- Reader: it is possible to view projects with the embedded player. It also allows to view professional models created with other programs such as Cadsoft Envisioneer, IMAGINiT Builder 3D, 3D Home Architect Series (versions 5-8), The Home Depot 3D Home Designer and much more. It is very easy to handle with its friendly and intuitive graphical interface.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- Processor: Pentium IV or equivalent.
- RAM: 1 GB minimum.
- Required disk space: 245 MB
- Graphics card and monitor supporting 800 x 600 display 16-bit color.
- The software is entirely free and easy to handle.
- GUI well designed.
- Very good 3D rendering.
- The software is not available in other language.
- It is hard to navigate through 3D models.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Monday October 15, 2012 11:00:00 AM