- The application is designed by Secure Soft Software Groups. PDF Signer is a tool that allows you to add a unique identifier for your own document. Simple and easy to use, the application provides you some sample signatures and also, it allows you to create your own signatures to be added in your PDF documents.
- It allows you to configure the font and color style of your text.
- The application doesn’t need Adobe Acrobat to give you the ability to publish signatures in the PDF.
- It allows you to verify your signature using Adobe Acrobat.
- It provides you the facility to execute timestamps.
- The application is a shareware; you can download the full version on the editor’s website.
- You need a minimum of requirement to run this application on your system.
- PDF Signer is not multi-lingual; so far it is available in English version only.