SwissKnife is a program for creating / formatting partitions on your hard disk. This has been especially designed for users who want to share an external drive between multiple operating systems (eg Windows and Mac OS X).
- Interface: it supports IDE interfaces internally and externally such as PCMCIA, SCSI, USB, parallel. Supports the creation of FAT16 and FAT32 partitions fixed or removable.
- Extensions: Its extension automatically redirects users to the secure version of web pages. Besides, it also modifies the links on pages the user opens to make them point directly to the HTTPS version (those rules can be edited from the preference page).
- Other features: It also allows users to view pdf, doc, xls, and other multiple files in the browser using either Google Docs or ZOHO Viewer. If ever the viewer cannot open the file, it will offer you to open it locally. Moreover, it can maintain partitions in the hardisk and can also allow to do partition manipulations like addition and deletion.
- A 486 computer or higher
- 3 MB of free hard disk space for your software
- 16 MB RAM
- Solved a problem with facebook settings page not working properly
- Updated description
- Allows to do partition manipulations like addition and deletion.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Tuesday September 4, 2012 09:19:38 AM