Windows Mobile Device Center
is for managing your Windows Mobile powered device. It allows to keep information updated on your device and PC.
- Installation : You need to connect your device to your PC. After that, download the application installer to your PC by clicking on the download link. Then, select ‘Run this program from its current location’ before clicking OK.
- Activation of information rights management : Automatic configuration of the application for opening IRM-protected documents and files.
- HTML mail : Possibility to configure the application for synchronization of HTML formatted mails.
- Synchronization : If you modify a file on your device, next time you connect it to your computer, the corresponding information on your PC will be updated.
- Smartphone synchronization : This application supports both touch screen and non-touch screen devices.
System requirements :
- OS : Vista
- Devices : Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 with Messaging and Security Feature Pack, Windows Mobile 6, Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- Easy synchronization
- Efficient and practical
- It is only compatible with Vista