is a free and easy-to-tool that can build PDF documents from application that includes printing function. It provides professional results with a few clicks.
- Creation of a PDF file: To create a PDF file, you only need to send your documents to a virtual driver. With this tool, it is also possible to create documents via the command line interface. The generated PDF file can be emailed, printed and so forth. Moreover, you can merge several documents into a single PDF file for easy management.
- Security and control: This tool offers you several ways to protect your documents. The first one is to disable printing and changes on your documents. The second one is to use a password protection. If you like, you can encrypt you files with 128-bit AES. Finally, to ensure that you are the author so that no one can modify the file, you should digitally sign it.
- Other output formats: Apart from creating PDF documents, it can also create documents with the following formats: PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, TIFF, OS, EPS, PSD, PCL, RAW and SVG.
- Nearly all Windows version.
- Compatible with any application with printing function.
- Professional results.
- A help file in several languages.
- Some improvements are necessary so that users find it more intuitive.
Latest update on Tuesday June 25, 2013 01:11:39 AM