has been designed by Artifact Interactive Groups to allow users to plan garden structure (locate trees and flowers, and arrange buildings and objects.).
- Creation: the application remains quite effective if you want to have a general idea of what is going to be your garden once arranged. Garden Planner is integrated with tools to create fences, paths in the middle of the flowers as well as paving.
- Plant shapes: while changing the place of some buildings, you can as well arrange to put trees and flowers in some places. Indeed, Garden Planner can offer a wide range of generic plant shapes that you can move and place everywhere you want.
- Drag and drop interface: this feature is making the application more practical and easier for users. In fact, the interface supporting drag and drop option, it is far better to move the plants, the paths, the fences everywhere you want.
- Other options: apart from that, Garden Planner can also generate a clear report of all the objects and plants in your garden; create a library of custom plants as well as producing a professional looking print out of all the plans you designed.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Mac OS X v10.5 or v10.6, Linux.
- RAM: 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended).
- Hard Disk Drive: 7MB
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks.
- Adobe AIR.
has a very intuitive and useful interface.
- The application is easy to handle.
- The trial version expires after 15 days of use.
- Watermarks appear when printing.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Tuesday December 4, 2012 11:47:22 PM