Created by Mozilla, this software is a full-featured one. In fact, Mozilla Thunderbird
is an open source, a cross-platform email client including chat module, news reader and accounts management features.
- Customized email: Mozilla Thunderbird offers a quite unique feature. Indeed, when you are using this application, you are allowed to change your email address such as "email@example.com" for example. As for adding new contacts to your address book, you just have to click twice and it is done.
- Multi-channel chat: to exchange messages with your friends, the application also offers a real time conversation with all your contacts right from your best messaging application such as Facebook chat, Google talk, IRC, Twitter, XMPP, etc.
- Web browsing: with this application, you can launch a search on the Internet without opening a browser. For that, you just have to type your word(s) in the search box and press "enter" button. If not, you can also highlight some words in your email for example and right click, then, select "search the web for".
- Other features: other features that are worth to note here is that Mozilla Thunderbird can also manage large files and smart folders. It is integrated with add-ons manager, phishing protection, activity manager, attachment reminder and mail account setup wizard.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP: 786 MB RAM (Recommended: 1GB RAM or greater)
- RAM: at least 256 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Drive: 52 MB
- Processor: Pentium 233 MHz (Recommended: Pentium 500MHz or greater)
- Mozilla Thunderbird is easy to use and full-featured one.
- You can customize your address email.
Alternative spelling :
Mozilla ThunderBird, Thunder Bird, Mozzilla Thunderbird, Mozzila Thunderbird
Latest update on Wednesday April 30, 2014 10:56:30 AM