Recover My Files
is an advanced tool for recovering files and drives. This software allows you to find and restore files that you have accidentally deleted whatever the causes are: the format or corruption of the hard disk, virus or Trojan attacks, system shutdown or software failure.
- Supported media: what sets this tool apart is that it is easy to use and includes powerful file recovery software engine with on-the-fly data preview. It supports all forms of digital media like hard drives, USB media, compact Flash, Smart Media, memory sticks and other storage devices.
- Search: this tool has been also designed not to modify the contents of the drives that you are looking for. You have the possibility to refine your search criteria by specifying the type of documents (images, archives, e-mail, documents, databases, etc.) to speed up the search. Then the software scans your disk to find the deleted files and displays a list of recoverable files. These are classified by category with preview option. Finally, it is up to you to select the desired files and save them.
- Backup: when saving file in the result, you need to tick the box next to the file. If you must save several files, it is necessary to hold down the CNTRL key to select them. They must be saved to other storage media, for example, second hard disk, floppy disk, USB drive, network, CD, DVD and much more.
- Disk space: 3.5 MB
- RAM: 128 MB
- Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- File system: FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS and NTFS5 file-systems.
- Safe, secure and reliable.
- No technical skill is required.
- No possibility to filter search results.
- Its interface is very rudimentary.