Stop Motion Animator
is a program that allows creating animation from fixed objects. This software is very useful and easy to manipulate.
- Compatibility: Stop Motion Animator has been designed to be compatible with Windows (webcams, analog cameras and digital cameras). The user has more control over the animation since he is allowed to customize it.
- Animation creation: users are allowed to create animation from a single video frame from a video capture device. The application allows its users to easily build an animation by recording or by typing a single image from a video capture device.
- Preview: Stop Motion Animator users also have the possibility to preview the animation before completing the work. In addition, users can also jump between frames to compare them before going to the next.
- Other features: apart from all that, users are allowed to magnify, to cut, and to join images. It is then possible to realize a film with AVI format.
- Operating System: Win 95, Win 98, Windows 2000, XP
- Hard Disk: 1.5 MB of free space
- RAM: 16 MB of RAM
- Processor: 133Mhz
- A video camera capture device supporting Microsoft video for Windows (VFW)
- Stop Motion Animator is downloadable for free.
- Images from scanners, digital cameras or other TWAIN devices are not recognized by the software.
Latest update on Friday November 9, 2012 08:46:31 AM