For business or personal use, Winmorph
offers a complete solution to morph and warp an image from any source. With already reaching a million downloads, it has also been used in movies, projects and roadshows.
- Getting started: so that you can morph and warp pictures, to make morphine, you just have to position control lines on two pre-selected images. After that, WinMorph will automatically perform the adjustment of the one to the other.
- Creation: WinMorph is able to create animations in AVI or MPG format. It should be noted that the accuracy of the creation depends a lot on the number of control lines. To get the best creation, it is worth to note that the application can work as a standalone application and as a plug-in for “Wax video editor”.
- Compatibility: the application supports most image file formats. For instance, it supports JPEG, BMP, P NG, TGA, PCX, TIFF, AVI, MPEG, SWF and many others. It is also able to import and export files in these formats.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Disk Space: 4 MB.
- Memory: 32 MB of RAM.
- WinMorph offers an intuitive interface.
- It is downloadable for free.
- Integrated with an advanced keyframing, distortion and blending tools.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Wednesday May 29, 2013 05:05:06 AM