Need to remove the vocals from your audio files and use them as karaoke? Karaoke Anything!
is a software tool that has been especially designed to remove vocals from audio CD track or an MP3 file.
- Vocal removing: the software removes the vocal (the human voice) in the audio file to play only the instruments. All the instrumentation are kept practically intact (guitar, piano, drums, etc.). After that, users can record it and play it after. It is used as a karaoke file for the satisfaction of karaoke amateurs.
- Interface: the software has a plain and well organized interface. All the features are gathered in a single main window that helps users to access to everything. To start the process, users will have to click on "Open File" and then select the entry. After that, the software is going to work to remove the vocals.
- Song format supported: users can use different sources, either an audio CD track or an MP3. Karaoke anything! supports .mp3 files and regular CD audio. For that, you can open an mp3 file from your hard disk or from a portable device. As for the CD audio, users can insert it directly into the CD/DVD drive.
- Operating system : Windows Vista/ Windows XP/ Windows 2000/ Windows 98/ Windows Me/ Windows NT
- Processor : Pentium II or better is necessary
- Memory : 2,59 MB
- A perfect tool for karaoke fans.
- Karaoke Anything! supports both (Including hindi karaoke) .mp3 files and regular CD Audio
- So far, the application is available in English only.
Latest update on Wednesday July 16, 2014 07:02:29 AM