is a one-of-a-kind program. Indeed, its features will be helpful and are all easy to use. Developed by Beneton Software, anyone owning some minimum programming language level can seamlessly use it. But one might regret that only the trial version is free.
- Simulation: PF Auto-Typer is a key press simulation program. It is useful when you want to chat with contacts in an instant messaging client and do something else at the same time. It seems to be quite difficult but the software’s interface makes its handling effortless and easy to handle.
- Setting: there are many features included in it, making it efficient. For instance, you can set delay time, key-press speed, create loop of text and so many others. The basic principle of PF Auto-Typer is that it reads a defined text and pastes it in a field you have designed.
- Extended: PF Auto-Typer features PFATL, a built-in programming language module, which is meant to enlarge the program’s abilities in files processing, mouse control and how to send message are going to be displayed.
- Operating system: Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required drive space: 3 Mb.
- It is really efficient and no bugs had been reported yet.
- Although it is a specific-purposed program, it is still easy to use.
- It is a heavy program which uses a lot of CPU resources.
- You can download it for free but the version you get will expire after some days of use.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Tuesday April 2, 2013 01:55:11 AM