is a software for image reconstruction which allows you to capture every detail of your surroundings and gather it in a unique 3D image. It is designed by Microsoft Labs.
- Panorama: this feature enables to create panorama of 360° in both direction. Microsoft PhotoSynth, thanks to this feature, enables to navigate (left, right, up and down) through images and also zoom in and out. The result can be directly exported to mobile phones or to an image editor.
- Synth: with the "Synth" option, users are given the possibility to assemble images, reconstruct 3D and equalize the colors of photos using the "Point Cloud". Navigating is more complex than in Panorama mode.
- Mobile phone: this software is available on mobile as on the Apple Apps store, with which you could instantly publish your creations on Facebook. It is also possible to post your views in public on Bing Maps for everyone to enjoy your creations.
- Double role of viewer: apart from these features mentioned above, Microsoft PhotoSynth can also play a double role of viewer for downloading and navigating. It is featured with a tool for creating them in the first place.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft PhotoSynth is easy to use.
- It offers an intuitive interface for a better handling.
- It is not available for Android.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Tuesday August 13, 2013 02:34:14 AM