Creating animations are more and more needed. Those using Mac can use Blender for Mac
. It is a tool for 3D visualizations, make realistic renderings or post-production.
- 3D modeling: in the past, Blender 3D software was only available on PC. But now, this program is available on Mac. In fact, it is integrated with numbers of tools for modeling quality images. For example, Blender for Mac is equipped with advanced 3D modeling namely the UV unwrapping, 3D sculpting, rigging as well as for reinforcement and non-linear editing.
- Creating animations: in addition to 3D modeling, the software can also create small 3D animations. This means that another software for creating animation is no longer needed. Blender for Mac itself can perform this operation.
- Report: Blender for Mac is known for the quality of the 3D images it produces. It also creates images with realistic rendering. If we know how to use effects built into the application, images can achieve professional onesí. It is also important to note that Blender for Mac can make post-production.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.3 minimum, Python 2.3, PowerMac G5, PowerBook G4, iMac G5, most operating systems GNU GPL (open source).
- Hard Disk: 18 MB.
- Blender for Mac is efficient and easy to handle.
- It is downloadable for free.
For Mac Intel:
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Friday February 22, 2013 12:03:47 AM