DJ Mix Lite is a tool for the automatic mixing mp3 player for Windows that especially designed to play continuous music with cross fading.
- Mixing: DJ Mix Lite mixes all your music without interruption. In fact, it reads your pieces, arranges them in period so that two songs can be played together. The user can turn down the volume of the first song and increasing the other one. In case the beatís song is faster than the second song, the software uses its tool to increase the pitch in order to reach it. And if the beatís song is slower than the beatís song to mix, the software will try to equalize it.
- Playlist: there are tools for analyzing the frequency, duration of the song or the BPM of each one of them. Thanks to that, the software will join the pieces so that you can start the music like a DJ would. And no need of a breakage and double tempo.
- Windows: it shows tabs that are giving multiple options in order to improve the performance and the quality of sound, songs and beatlocks. Another tab is the Statistics option that has been designed to provide information about the song or the list.
- A PC with windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000 or XP
- A soundcard processor Pentium 200 mhz or more
- 32 Mb of RAM
- Many .mp3, .wav or .ogg songs.
- Fast and automatic mixing
- Easy installation
- Beat Per Minute count is a great feature to improve the mix.
- There is no chance for mixing manually