, also called WUG
is a network management and monitoring software. Developed by Ipswitch, Inc, it can make your job easier.
- Management: WhatsUp Gold manages application performance used by the user from a unified dashboard. It can quickly diagnose problems with complex performances and locate their origin.
- Monitoring: this program has an efficient monitoring that automatically monitors the impact of problems on the overall service of the company and immediately corrects them before they deteriorate the system. It can also isolate the cause of these problems before recovering performance levels.
- Unified dashboard for monitoring: WhatsUp Gold includes customizable tables and full board for managing all components of each application. The user can easily set the level of dependency between all used applications.
- Control: with WhatsUp Gold, you can set thresholds of activity of Exchange and SQL Server services used by the company. The user can control some parameters, such as CPU usage, queues, performance databases, etc.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM.
- Processor: Dual-Core CPU 2.4 GHz
- Its interface is user-friendly.
Latest update on Friday October 11, 2013 04:14:11 AM