(Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) is a software that allows you to play several games without the need of a console on your computer. It emulates a thousand different arcade system boards.
- Emulator: as its name suggests, MAME is an emulation game that is capable of reading most of 5.000 original and clone games. Thus, it gives you the opportunity to play Pacman, Donkey Kong, Tetris, SEGA’s and much more.
- ROM: to access these games, users need to have the original program code and graphics stored in read only memory chips or ROM. Nothing difficult to obtain it, you just have to download them for free on the Internet. Once the transfer is done, it will only be imported into the software interface and you can start to play.
- Interface: in addition to the features mentioned above, MAME also comes with an intuitive interface that makes its handling easy to use. Both beginners and expert gamers can handle it immediately.
- Operating Systems: Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- RAM: 1 GB.
- Required disk space: 25 MB.
- This game is free to download.
- It is easy to install and to handle.
- MAME supports artwork files in PNG format.
Latest update on Friday March 15, 2013 05:21:02 AM