’s aim is to provide information about the computer system. For further information, you can use Process Explorer, a program that can perfectly replace the Task Manager Windows default.
- Applications: Process Explorer displays you a list of all running applications. At any time, these applications can be suspended notably. The tool also allows you to switch from one program to another.
- Process: the system diagnostics can be done using the Task Manager. More than that, Process Explorer highlights the processes that are consuming the most memory. These can be completed at any time. However, there remains a risk of impaired functioning of the entire system.
- Performance: in addition, the system performance can be analyzed using Process Explorer which is presented in the history of the use of the CPU and the other that of the exchange of files.
- Users: some sessions cannot be closed normally when the system has multiple users. Process Explorer enables to end the session which aims at not losing files during the process.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Processor: Pentium 200 MHz.
- RAM: 256 MB of RAM.
- Hard Drive: 1 MB of free space.
- Process Explorer is completely free.
- It can be used when Task Manager is disabled.
Latest update on Monday June 3, 2013 05:30:36 AM