Adding frame to a picture may not be as obvious as other people may think without ideal tools. BorderMaker
allows to resize and to decorate pictures with borders, text and watermarks. These are done in 3 simple steps.
- Photo resizing and adding of frames: these are the main features. Indeed, BorderMaker as its name suggests, allows creating beautiful frames to an image. Users can add round or square frames of different colors, effects and models. Resizing folders or/and subfolders can been done with ease.
- Any quality loss: though some changes may be brought to the photo, any quality loss will be recorded. BorderMaker’s editor included in its option advanced algorithms so as to keep and even to improve the quality of the image.
- Texts and titles: in case you want your signature to the photo, the software helps to add name, copyrighting embedded or company name to your photos. For that, you just have to position and place texts or titles wherever they want on the photo. Apart from that, ISO rating, shutter speed and aperture can also be performed.
- Sharing: one of its main assets is that it allows users to share their work to sharing websites or to some contacts via e-mails. In fact, BorderMaker can automatically upload the edited picture to an FTP location. The aim is to publish them on line as quickly as possible.
- Operating system : Windows XP, Windows 7 (32 bits), Vista 32 bits, Windows 2000
- The software allows to preview the creation.
- The interface is welcoming and intuitive at the same time.
- Not enough additional features.
Latest update on Friday October 19, 2012 01:42:59 AM