Easy to use and highly accurate, Aid4Mail
is an email conversion program allowing to migrate email messages to different mail client. It supports Internet Explorer, MS Excel and Outlook 2007.
- Mail conversion: converting an email is a complex task. Aid4Mail can retain numbers of information during the conversion including the native import and export features, sender, recipient, dates, attachments, embedded contents and other important details.
- Supported mail formats: the application supports over 40 email client programs as well as numbers of mail formats. Among them, we can count Office Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Gmail, mbox, EML, IMAP accounts, Outlook MSG and PST files, Eudora and many others.
- Searching: Aid4Mail is integrated with a powerful filtering and searching feature which enables users to launch any search on the mailbox. It can split, compress and merge mailboxes and also remove duplicates.
- Archiving: the application can archive files to non-proprietary files and save them in PDF file formats. Exporting files to databases and XML is also possible. It also offers a modern and easy-to-use interface.
- Operating System: Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000, Server 2008 / 2003,or Mac OS X / Linux in conjunction with Wine.
- RAM: 64 MB
- Hard Disk Drive: 8MB
- Processor: Pentium (or compatible) processor.
- License activation, validation, and re-activation require an internet connection (offline activation option available with Aid4Mail eDiscovery editions).
- Aid4Mail can merge mail into a single mailbox file.
- It is possible to strip attachments from messages.
- It is a shareware version.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Friday January 11, 2013 01:29:33 AM