As its name suggests, Total Video Converter
is a program to convert videos. It is compatible with most of video file formats and is also capable of converting videos so that they can be played with devices such as PSP, iPod, or other.
- Conversion: Total Video Converter can convert most video and audio files from one format to another. For video, you can work with files of the following formats: MPEG4, 3GP, DIVX, FLV, QuickTime FLIC and more. For audio, it is compatible with audio CDs, Real Audio, OGG, MP3, AC3, WAV, AAC, etc.
- Slideshow: the application also includes a feature that allows users to create slideshows. In addition to that, they are allowed to add music or narration to the presentation so as to give a little more of animation. Total Video Converter offers not less than 300 transition effects.
- Rip and Burn: Total Video Converter allows burning converted videos to VCD, SVCD or DVD. It also allows you to rip the contents of an audio CD, to extract audio tracks and save as mp3, ac3, wav or another file format. This feature also applies to the content of a DVD for the extraction of videos.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- RAM: at least 1GB.
- Hard Disk Drive: 15 MB for installation
- Processor: Pentium IV or equivalent.
- DirectX 9.
- The application is compatible with a large number of video, audio and image file formats.
- Intuitive and graphical user interface.
- Easy to handle.
- Requires a powerful machine for some conversions.
Latest update on Thursday February 6, 2014 06:43:22 AM