Compared to other devices, iPhone, iPad and iPod require a bit difficult process to synchronize to PC or Mac, unless we use iTunes. For Mac users, this is the iTunes’ version for this operating system.
- Digital Media Player: iTunes for Mac is first of all a media player application. It can play music or video files, and show photos in iPhone or iPod. This application can also organize files in those devices.
- Synchronization: we often use this program to synchronize files in iPad, iPod or iPhone with Mac. Thanks to this software, you can add, delete or transfer audio and video files to your Apple’s device. It also helps managing your multimedia collections.
- Information: iTunes for Mac can navigate through the Internet and look for details about your favorite singer’s album such as the pockets, lyrics of all songs, etc. In addition, users can assign an order for their favorite songs, from one to five stars. Of course, this tool can help you find music, videos, books and even games on the Internet.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.4.10 or later
- Disk space: 81 MB
- This software is downloadable for free
Latest update on Friday June 14, 2013 05:44:00 AM