Remote memory devices are a major source of viral contamination and it is most important to protect your USB devices from those malware.
is an anti-virus developed by El Desaparecido - www.en.usbfix.net
- Irradication of infections: external memory devices are subjected and are the main targets for infections. Malware can damage your device and your precious data which they contain. In case of infection, it is strongly recommended to request assistance from a virus/security contributor in the Virus/Security Forum.
- Repair: it will erase all infection traces; rehabilitate all security functions such as registry entries, task manager, hidden files and more.
- Save: although all infections traces are deleted, this software will save all files and folders. Even the registry is saved in C:\UsbFix\Backup before clean-up and deleted files are kept in C:\UsbFix\Quarantine.
- Prevention against future infections: UsbFix will not only clean infections but will also protect your device by creating autorun.inf files to protect the devices.
- UsbFix Tutorial.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- Hard disk: 2 MB
- The program is effective and downloadable free of charge.
- This is the latest version.
- Nothing special to report.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Tuesday April 15, 2014 04:17:03 AM