Of course, the famous Adobe Acrobat Reader
is the best tool for PDF files. Today, Mac OS X users will benefit from this new version designed for Mac computers called Adobe Reader Mac
- Reader: Adobe Reader Mac performs the same function as Windows version. Thus, it gives you the ability to open PDF files directly on the interface. It is easy to use and all you have to do is to import the file into the interface and it does the rest.
- Printing: this program can read files and at the same time allows you to annotate each file in a simple way. And to top it all, Adobe Reader Mac includes a feature that allows you to print the document in question directly on the interface.
- Signature: with Adobe Reader Mac, you can sign a PDF document that is not protected. It is worth to note that this program comes with an easy to use interface making it easy to handle.
- Operating System: Mac OS X
- Required disk space: 85MB
- It can be downloaded free of charge.
- It is convenient and lightweight.
- This tool cannot create PDF files.
Adobe Reader Mac is also available on Windows
Alternative spelling :
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat Reader
Latest update on Thursday October 24, 2013 04:31:43 AM