Capable of managing up to 10 GB of files, Seavus Project Viewer
is a specialized tool for opening and reading Microsoft Project (mmp) files. It offers several possibilities for creating and managing a project.
- Compare projects: one of its main and newest features is that it is integrated with a new Compare Project feature. This feature remains practical for project decentralization which allows users to visualize project’s changes, compare them and conduct analysis.
- Viewing: Seavus Project Viewer stays useful for opening large and complex mpp project plans in a matter of seconds. It takes into account all MS Project 2010 and MS Project Server 2010. You can share your project plan to your team.
- Import: users can track and create a project in Excel and then, view it into complete MS Project style. Customizing the columns is possible and they are mapped and presented into standard MS Project metrics. Seavus Project Viewer can load XML, XLS and OCDB data.
- Customization: this application is the unique viewer for MS Project allowing users to show bars, line as well as pie charts. Users can view, compare and match some projects regarding resources and tasks.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium II or Pentium-grade processor, Celeron Processor or Athlon Processor.
- RAM: Minimum of 128MB of RAM (256MB or higher recommended)
- Hard Disk Drive: at least 20MB
- Display: SVGA (800X600) or higher-resolution monitor
- Seavus Project Viewer is reasonably priced.
- Its interface provides the Ribbon interface from MS Project.
- The application is available in 11 different languages such as Italian, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Polish and more.
- You can use it for 15 days and then, will have to pay for a license.
Latest update on Thursday December 27, 2012 12:01:50 AM