ZHPDiag is a diagnosis tool (directed by Nicolas Coolman), an extract from Zeb Help Process
. It allows rapid and full diagnosis of your computer. It is based in part on the principle of HijackThis
: it scans your registry and lists the sensitive areas that are susceptible to infection. It is fully compatible with Zeb Help Process analysis. It is available in several languages: French, German, English, Spanish, Italian.
For your system's safety, ZHP Diag must be used only under guidance by a Kioskea virus/security contributor.
How to use:
1. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista and Win 7 or 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
The tool creates three icons ZHPDiag, MRB, and ZHPFix
2. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
3. If you need to change the language, click on the little house, (bottom right) and change to English
4. Click on the "Configure" button.
5. Click on the Magnifying glass with the + sign.
6. Click on "Search"
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)
7. Close ZHPDiag. The log in txt format will be found here: C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt
8. Upload the log on http://www.speedyshare.com/
and note the url.
9. Create a new topic on Kioskea's virus/security forum, explain your issue and paste the Speedyshare url. Your log will be analysed and cleaning instructions will be given to you.