for Mac, users can benefit from live discussions on an iPad, iPod touch or Mac with a built-in camera. Indeed, it is a videoconferencing tool for Mac and other Apple products.
- Live discussions: communication is one of the main interests of young people of our days. FaceTime is intended for video calling for Mac. Users can chat with their online contacts, so that they do not have to enter their contacts from scratch. All you need is to click the contact's phone number and voila. For an iPad, iPod touch or mac, use the email address.
- Ease of use: what is interesting about this software is that it is easy to handle. To make video conferencing, users have to choose one of their contacts. Then, press "facetime" to start the conversation.
- High definition: FaceTime now supports video calls up to 720p. Its camera also supports a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio so as to render a high quality of the image being displayed.
- Sharing: since most Apple devices have an integrated camera, users will have the opportunity to share photos or videos as they want. In this way, their families will see and comment on the videos or pictures in question.
- Operating System: Mac OS X.
- Required disk space: 14 MB.
- FaceTime is efficient, easy to use and fun.
- It only works between contacts using FaceTime.
- This is a trial version valid for only a few days of use unless one buys a license.
Latest update on Tuesday March 4, 2014 05:51:03 AM