Free Video Dub
especially designed to let users delete unwanted parts from a video file without having to re-encode them. You can choose whatever video you want, a movie, a video that you have taken at home, etc.
- Editing: once you have downloaded and installed the application on your computer, you can then, run it and starts delete the parts that you do not like with your video. Free Video Dub can keep the quality of the video that you have edited via the application easily and quickly.
- Montage: during the editing, the user just has to set a start and an end point so as to remove the unwanted part. After that, it is necessary to press the button "Save video" so that you can keep it to your hard disk.
- Supported formats: once the video edited, Free Video Dub lets users select the input and output formats depending on the user's player. For the input format, it supports avi, mpg, mp4, mkv, flv, 3gp, webm and wmv.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Free Video Dub is free and totally easy to use.
- Easy to install and uninstall.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Tuesday February 10, 2015 03:21:56 AM