Although books are always present in everyday life, e-books and electronic books seem to get the upper hand on them and become more popular. Didapages
is a tool that allows you to create multimedia books.
- E-books: this application allows the user to create e-books for training or courses. In fact, it can create e-books to learn different subjects. Thus, the user can turn the pages one by one.
- Multimedia: with Didapages, users can animate and give life to their courses in the book by using images, sounds or videos. Using different illustrations, learning becomes easier and assimilation swifter.
- Exercises: Didapages gives you the possibility to create exercises in your e-book. If you are a teacher, you can share it with your students as exercises and if you are a student, you can share it with your classmates for training. There are multiple choice questions, it is possible to add text and tick boxes.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Didapages is integrated with four types of books to guide you through learning and use.
- The evaluation version is available for free.
- The interface is user-friendly which facilitates handling.
Latest update on Monday February 18, 2013 01:40:57 AM