Even with small businesses, using efficient software for bookkeeping is necessary. QuickBooks Simple Start
is a free accounting software to create invoices and track sales and expenses.
- Financial operations: QuickBooks Simple Start allows its users to carry out sales and expenses, billing, invoicing; manage payrolls, generate reports, print checks, customer and vendor address book, checks and more, all tax ready. Users have choice.
- Testing data: this option is to be taken before installing the application. Test Data has been designed for use in tests. The aim is to verify the set of input for a better result. It also serves to challenge the ability of the program. After that, you may decide to use it or not.
- Interface: QuickBooks Simple Start's interface is well organized and pretty clear. There are several colored menus to simplify its use. Both beginners and expert can handle it without any problem.
- Operating system : Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
- RAM: 512 MB RAM for a single user; 1 GB of RAM for multi-users access.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of available disk space.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Pentium 4.
- Very practical and easy to use for small financial operations.
- Payroll option with good reports.
- Only 20 customers are supported.
- No item tracking.
Latest update on Monday December 2, 2013 08:44:56 AM