Deep Freeze Standard
, developed by Faronics is aiming at restoring a computer to its original settings.
- Getting started: once installed correctly, the program stores the original settings of the system (applications and data). The user can then choose between "frozen" and "thawed" modes to know if the machine accepts changes or not.
- Restore: by freezing the system settings, applications and positions of drives, Deep Freeze Standard gets prepared to restore the computer. Following the orders of the user, it retrieves all configurations after Windows startup.
- Security: in "frozen" mode, the software provides a complete protection against viruses and unwanted applications. It is worth to note that the presence of malicious elements can be noticed while using the computer, but these threats will be removed during startup.
- Support: Deep Freeze Standard supports all types of hard drives and partitions. It is compatible with SCSI, ATA, SATA and IDE standards and with FAT, FAT 32 and NTFS file systems.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- Processor: Pentium III 700MHz
- RAM: 128 MB
- It is a shareware version.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Monday January 6, 2014 12:52:07 AM