Staying in front of a computer all day long can cause eyestrain and other physical problems. EyeLeo
is a tool that reminds you regularly to take a short break for your eyes.
- Screen blocking: EyeLeo, once installed on your computer, will display to you its settings. During that, users are asked to custom screen blocking. They are supposed to set the duration of break, to select the short every day, enabling the sound and/or the long break one.
- Notification: notification is also customized. Users can choose enable or disable it and even set the interval time. EyeLeo can notify you by sound that can be configured too.
- Eye exercises: apart from reminding you of taking a break, EyeLeo also displays you some simple exercises to prevent you from any eye problems. Exercises are led by an adorable leopard.
- Customizable: parameters, menus, options, notifications are all configurable depending on the user’s needs and requirements. Apart from that, EyeLeo also supports multi-monitor system. Another option is the Strict mode where users cannot skip the breaks in no way.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- EyeLeo is a great help to keep healthy.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Monday July 8, 2013 06:23:13 AM