Google designed the latest version of Google SketchUp Pro
to better meet users’ needs. It should be remembered that this is a program featured with a wide range of tools and options for 3D modeling.
- 3D image processing: Google Sketchup Pro is renowned for the production of 3D performance and professional images. Its main function is to deal with 3D images. More specifically, with its help, you can view, edit and create 3D images. Users can proceed with the creation of 3D image quality via this program.
- Getting started: we can certainly think that the creation of 3D image is complicated and requires professional skills. But when using Google Sketchup Pro, this task is a breeze. In fact, the software is easy to handle. So, whether you are a professional or an amateur in 3D modeling, you can use the application without a problem.
- Sharing: once the work of creation of 3D images is completed, Google Sketchup Pro gives users the ability to directly publish their works on the Internet. Therefore, friends and relatives can admire the work and give advice to improve its quality.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required disk space: 63 MB
- Internet connection sharing.
- Google Sketchup Pro is powerful and available in several languages including French.
- This is the latest version, though the most efficient.
- It is compatible with professional programs such as Photoshop, 3D Studio, Illustrator, VerctorWorks, InDesign, Power Point, QuaekXpress, Google Earth, AutoCAD, etc.
- This is a demo version with limited functionality and is valid for only 8 hours of use.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Thursday June 20, 2013 03:48:03 AM