Considered as one of the most powerful video editor by multimedia users, Pinnacle Studio Plus
enables to create videos, organize, edit and enhance their quality and also share them to other people.
- Creation: importing your videos can be done through any device manually or automatically (camcorders, webcams, tablets, digital cameras, mobile phones, etc.). Once imported, you can edit them and start increase the quality of your video file.
- Organize, tag and polish: integrated with a built-in library, Pinnacle Studio Plus helps to organize all media files imported to the application. Moreover, you can also adjust the video brightness, contrast, saturation and hue. It is possible to pan and zoom, crop some images and correct the stability of the video. You can also use Storyboard mode for the video editing.
- Effects and transitions: Pinnacle Studio Plus offers more than 1800 2D/3D effects at the users' disposal. It also integrates stop-motion capture so as to create amazing animations and fast-motion effects. With its Chroma Key tool, you can also add foreground objects into the video.
- Sound: the application lets users add sound to their videos and adjust the length to fit the movies'. From drag and drop option, you can import your own sound, your own music or your own voice to narrate your story.
- Sharing: once created, the application lets you share your videos to sharing websites such as Vimeo, Youtube and Facebook. You can also burin it to DVDs and AVCHD(TM) discs.
- Operating Systems: Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows® Vista® (SP2) (64-bit OS recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB or higher
- DirectX® 9 (or higher).
- Processor: Intel® Core(TM) Duo 1.8 GHz, Core(TM) i3 or AMD® Athlon(TM) 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher; Intel® Core(TM)2 Duo 2.66 GHz, Intel® Core(TM) i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD(TM).
- Pinnacle Studio Plus is easy to use with an intuitive interface.
Latest update on Monday December 1, 2014 01:33:21 PM