Wi-fi connection is now available everywhere so that programs meant to crack them became widely used. For you to avoid your Wi-Fi network being hacked there are two solutions: set complicated password to your network or use Who Is On My WiFi.
Key features :
- Monitoring Wifi network users: Who Is On My WiFi helps you identifying who is hacking your network. For that, you have to set a list of authorized users which is used as a reference. Once done, launch the application and it will do the rest.
- Real-time detection: Who Is On My WiFi is working permanently. As long as you log on your computer, it will automatically run. And once an intruder invades your network, the software manages to notify you the unknown device that uses your wifi network.
- Easy to use: Who Is On My WiFi comes with a simplified interface which makes its use trouble-free. You do not need advanced skills in computing to master it. You just have to process few clicks and you voila.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required drive space: 3 Mb.
- It is a useful and efficient program.
- It is light.
- It allows you to block rogue laptop using your wifi network.
- This is only a trial version.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Monday April 8, 2013 01:14:37 AM