Nowadays, creating music no longer depends on musical instruments; computer and software are required. FL Studio 11
is a program for creating electronic music.
- Creation: FL Studio 11 allows you to create electronic music depending on the inspiration of the musician. FL Studio just gives the necessary information for the user to be able to create his own music and that, without musical instruments (guitar, piano ...). It also allows beat slicing, pitch shifting, audio editing and chopping.
- Formats: the software can work with several formats to make sure that users can share, play and use the creation at any time and on any device. The audio can be exported or imported into several formats such as WAV, OGG, MIDI, ZIP, MP3 or .FLP.
- Interface: the software includes five windows that are all accessible by buttons in the toolbar. These windows work together with FL Studio so as to assist the user in creating his music with ease.
- Exclusive: FL Studio 11 provides special tools to user for each version: Synthmaker, Direct X, Slice X, samplers (wave editing, sample recording, DSP effects).
- New features: new plug-ins have been updated to such as FL FlowStone, Harmor and Newtone 2. BassDrum, GSM, Patcher and other plug-ins have also been added. The playlist tracks reaches now the number of 199.
- Operating system : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 2GHz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 CPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- Disk Space : 1GB
- The software is easy to install and easy to use.
- The software is entirely free.
- FL Studio 11 is still a demo version.
Latest update on Friday April 11, 2014 11:25:37 AM