Gom Media Player
adopts its own strategy in playing videos and audio files. As the application possesses its individual codec, it only recognizes its format. Therefore, the user can watch videos with a different software when a software is missing.
Key features :
- Codec Finder: GOM Media Player works thanks to codecs that interpret the data stored in video and audio files. Unlike other codecs, the application always informs you of missing software.
- Image Capture: The application helps you capture image in four different ways: Capture, Burst Image Capture, Snapshot Preview, and Screencap. Nevertheless, you cannot capture any image during DVD playback.
- Advanced Audio Capture: the software help you export the audio data from a video file. In order to save them as audio files, only click on the GOM logo available in the menu then select the advanced audio capture.
- Video and audio effects: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Flip, and Mirror effects are video effects that can be implemented while reading the files. On the other hand, the software enables a specific equalizer to master the sound.
- Memory: 256 MB
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Processor: Pentium 500 MHz
- Hard disk: 9.92 MB of available disk space.
- The application is free.
- It shows an intuitive interface.
- It has limited codecs for video reading
Latest update on Monday April 29, 2013 05:48:12 PM