With already 100 million of users, TeamViewer
can directly share your computer with anyone in the world. This software is attracting more and more users.
- Remote Control: this software is the best solution in terms of administration. Indeed, it allows you to control computers remotely via the internet (mouse, keyboard, etc.) as if you were just by it. It also allows you to record all your customer data and connections in a database. A report (start time and end time) will be sent to all connections with remote control.
- Security: TeamViewer promises a maximum security of data transferred through completely secure data channels with coding AES 256-bit session key exchange and RSA 1024 bits. At each login, the software will automatically ask for a password. Remote operations performed on your computer will also be visible.
- Other options: among other things, the software allows you to take control of the task manager, shutdown or restart the machine. TeamViewer can also view information systems and networks since it has access to all devices and hard disk. File exchange is also possible.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Pentium III 700 Mhz
- RAM: 128 MB
- The software is very convenient for professional exchanges.
- Opportunity to transfer file.
- Free host installation.
- The highest security standards.
TeamViewer is also available on Portable
Latest update on Monday April 7, 2014 12:20:14 PM