Currently, there are hundreds of video sharing websites on the Internet. If you want to retrieve these videos in order to watch them offline VideoGet
is the ideal software for you.
- Download: VideoGet is an application that allows you to download videos from over 900 websites with sharing such as Youtube, Myspace, Google Video, Metacafe, Yahoo video, etc. It supports video of any format and can download several at once. The download progress of each will be visible on the interface.
- Planning: its use is simple since users only have to indicate the target URL of the video in order to start the download. Note that in this operation, the user can add or remove a download on the fly. Another option is to use the button available on the toolbar of the browser. It is also possible to schedule the download of a list of videos.
- Conversion: finally, without using third party software VideoGet can directly convert downloaded videos to any popular video formats like AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, FLV, MP4, 3gp, RM, MOV or audio format MP3 or WAV. At the same time, it can also change the video output settings such as sample rate, size, bit rate, etc.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- HDD: 5 MB
- VideoGet is easy to use with an intuitive interface.
- It happens that some YouTube videos cannot be downloaded.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Tuesday December 18, 2012 05:55:00 AM