Editing a photo is easy if you have the right tools for that, and Photo Plus
can assist you in this task. This is a free software for photo editing and retouching. A complete range of tool is available to perform the whole process.
- Editing: it is compatible with most image formats that are best known and most widely used. We can do all the editing, such as cut, copy or paste. Removing red eye in an image is feasible. Other editing functions are accessible via the toolbar or the menu.
- Repairing: Photo Plus is capable of restoring old photographs and repairing damaged ones. For this, it is essential to have a scanner to import digital photos in silver on the machine. The result is quite convincing.
- Settings: it is possible to make adjustments to certain parameters, such as contrast, brightness, color saturation, and more. Some types of settings are supported by graphs to find the right one.
- Operating systems: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- Processor: Pentium IV or equivalent.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Required disk space: 187 MB.
- Graphical screen resolution: 1024 x 600.
- Free Software.
- GUI well thought out and intuitive.
- Complete for image editing solution.
Latest update on Friday October 26, 2012 02:40:17 AM