The first year of its creation in 2005 to 2006, YouTube sharing website counted a number of 65 000 new videos uploaded every day on its platform. And this amount is fast-growing until now. If you want your favourite movie on your HDD, you have to use YouTube Downloader
. This is designed by Ferenic Tech.
- Download: to make it easier, all users have to do for downloading a file from YouTube is to copy/paste the URL of the video from the Website. After that, choose the output format and select the folder to record the video file. This process can run in a matter of minutes.
- Download management: in addition, YouTube Downloader allows you to manage all downloads. That is to say that the application traces the history of downloaded files and associates the file status: downloading progress, file type, etc.
- Conversion: another feature of YouTube Downloader is its ability to convert the original format into another format of your choice. For that, just follow instructions and YouTube Downloader will perform the conversion for you.
- Supported formats: after downloading, you can save the file in AVI, MPG, WMV, MOV, iPod Video, iPhone Video, PSP Video or MP3. These formats are all supported by YouTube Downloader.
- Operating system : Win 98, Millenium, Windows 2000, XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 256 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 200 MHz
- Hard Disk Drive space: 2, 29 Mo
- YouTube Downloader is useful to record famous videos on YouTube.
- Certified no spyware and no adware.
- Entirely free and works with Windows’ older versions.
- It only allows downloading videos from YouTube videos.
Latest update on Friday July 5, 2013 05:59:59 AM