Windows Live Photo Gallery
is a picture manager program. While using it, you are freed from hassling through all your folders to find a picture and you can save a big amount of time. Moreover, your pictures qualities are enhanced and it is free.
- Pictures management: so many times, our pictures get scattered among our hard drives. Henceforth, with Windows Live Photo Gallery, you can have all your photos in a one single interface, listed according to creation date, name, and genre. So you will have numerous categories which allow you to retrieve quickly a specific file.
- Pictures editing: apart from managing all existing pictures in your hard drives, Windows Live Photo Gallery also allows you to edit them. Indeed, changes can be done once pictures are loaded. One of edit options enables users to set a wide view panoramic for several pictures; others provide the ability to create pictures tag, to modify color balance, to delete red eyes.
- Pictures exporting: once you have finished with edition and managing, you are allowed to export whatever picture either by printing, by sharing it on the Net or even engraving it on CD or DVD.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required space disk: 2 MB
- It is free.
- Due to its intuitive interface, Windows Live Photo Gallery is easy to handle.
- Nothing special to report.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Friday December 14, 2012 01:13:45 AM