For travelling abroad or for simply deepening foreign languages knowledge, translation tools are often needed. Google Translate Desktop
is an application for translating texts in different languages.
- Translation: AthTek Software developed Google Translate Desktop to help its users in translating text to another language. In addition, the application is featured with automatic language detection. It is no longer needed to define the language of translation. This program can be useful when writing documents or emails in another language, or when you have to read books and other items in a foreign language.
- Supported instant messaging programs: in order to facilitate communication in instant messaging with strangers, Google Translate Desktop was designed to work with the majority of them. It can be used as a translation tool for MSN, Skype, AIM, AOL, or ICQ and many others. It should be noted that it also works with Outlook, Word, and Internet Explorer.
- Compatibility with social networks: it is also possible to use it to communicate through social networks like MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Dig, etc. This is making it quite useful.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required disk space: 111 KB
- The software is downloadable free of charge.
- Other translation tools are more convenient.
Latest update on Thursday November 14, 2013 01:07:48 AM