Nothing is better that a good music that we listen to in optimal conditions. Spider-Player
can assist in this kind of situation. It is a program designed purposely for audio.
- Sound quality: it is possible to listen to music in 32 bits. A sound card that can support this resolution is essential to listen to. The difference is very obvious once the effects like equalizers engaged.
- Online listening: you can play music files that are on a network or internal network Internet. Spider-Player also has a function that lets you listen to radio online. Recording audio streams in real time can be done.
- Compatible Format: the following file formats are supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, M4A, AAC, AAC, AC3, MPC, MP, MPP, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Ogg FLAC, TTA, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDDA, WMA, MID, RMI, KAR, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, and UMX.
- Extraction and conversion: the extraction of tracks from an Audio CD to audio file is possible. The backup files can be extracted in WavPack, Ogg, Flac, Wma or Mp3 format. Concerning the conversion, as long as the formats are compatible, it can be done from one to another.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- Processor: Pentium IV or equivalent.
- Required disk space: 6 MB
- RAM: 512 MB
- Windows-compatible sound card, preferably supporting the 32-bit.
- Many supported formats.
- Easy to handle.
- GUI well designed and intuitive.
- No batch conversion for the freeware version.
Latest update on Monday October 29, 2012 07:01:11 AM