It is always preferable to have a unique software to play audio and video file in a system. KMPlayer
is compatible with lots of formats with audio effects for sound enhancement.
- Compatibility: KMPlayer has its own codecs for playing of some file formats. It is possible to add external codecs for specific file formats. It is advisable to use the embed codecs in order to ensure full compatibility.
- Management: KMPlayer allows its users to manage multimedia files with a preview function so as to ensure to open the real content. The preview function is compatible with video, audio, DVD formats and more. Categorizing files by type or genre can facilitate research.
- 3D: the application can also play 3D video if the users have the needed materials for that. This option depends on the used graphics card that must support this standard. KMPlayer also requires an enough powerful machine (RAM and processor). It is advisable to have a coherent machine component level to enjoy this feature.
- Operating systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- Processor: Pentium IV or equivalent.
- RAM: 256 MB minimum.
- Required disk space: 20 MB
- Windows-compatible sound card.
- Graphics card that supports 3D display for some functions.
- KMPlayer is compatible with a wide range of formats.
- Graphical and easy to use interface.
- Easy to handle.
- Need to integrate some codecs manually.
Latest update on Tuesday November 20, 2012 12:49:47 AM