Bloggers are most of the time compelled to create video tutorials to better express what they want to communicate. Capture Fox
can help in this task. It is a Firefox extension allowing users to capture anything on the Internet.
- Capture: this is one of its main features. Users can capture the whole screen, a window of Firefox (to capture a web page), or a browser region. For this latter, you can select the region to be captured. It will have red borders so as to see what is being captured.
- Sound and video recording: the recording of any sound and video played on your screen can be processed thanks to Motion JPEG or Xvid. For the voice recording, a microphone is necessary.
- Customization: once images, video or audio files captured, Capture Fox lets you set the quality of the output video to three different levels. Every time you start capturing, a video file will be created, and you will be asked to select the output format and select an automatic start.
- Compression settings: Capture Fox supports compression settings for both video and audio codec. Each video frame will be compressed with a very good quality. Concerning codec, XVID is better than MJPEG; so then, you need to install XVID for a better result.
- Shortcut keys: shortcut keys have been created to facilitate a software handling. To stop capturing, you have to press CTRL + SHIFT + U. In case you want to capture something without having to open the settings dialog, you can press CTRL + SHIFT + F.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Capture Fox is easy to use.
- The interface is quite simple to use.
Latest update on Friday January 4, 2013 02:16:41 AM