One of the most profitable features of having translation tools is that we can communicate with other people from different countries and different cultures. This new version of Clownfish is allowing to translate instantly outgoing messages in Skype.
- Skype translator: users have to configure the setting so that every time they write in their native language, the recipient will be received in another language. Clownfish users can choose from different translation services such as Microsoft Live, Google Translate, Babylon Translate, SysTran, and PROMT.
- Other options: apart from translating texts, the application is also integrated with a built-in spell check, A.I. Talking Robot, Voice changer, Voice call recorder, Music player and email notifications.
- Supported languages: this application is supporting more than 50 languages. Dutch, English, French, Galician, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Persian, Polish, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, Georgian, German, Greek, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
- New changes: this new version has improved in spellcheck (Open Office Dictionaries), in recipients; talk robot is fixed as well as email notifications and cooperative mode such as Android devices and synchronization with iOS have been added.
- Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98
- Internet connection.
- Clownfish is practical for talking with friends speaking foreign language.
- It is lightweight and does not require too much space in the HDD.
Latest update on Friday November 16, 2012 08:26:06 AM