Resistor Color Code
may suit anyone involved in Electronics whether he is a student or a professional. Having a unique purpose, the software is lightweight and does not consume lots of CPU resources.
- Evaluation: enter the color of your resistor and Resistor Color Code will manage to provide you the matching value. Most of the time, such values have to be memorized and if you do not get used to these items yet, using this software will surely help you.
- Indicators: inversely, you can use Resistor Color Code to get the right rings’ color for a resistor given value. An established electric circuit and only the resistor spot are empty then; the software gives you to right resistor color to use.
- Ease of use: thanks to its functionality, Resistor Color Code does not come with a GUI overwhelmed by bulky menus nor with tabs and options to hassle through. In the contrary, results are clearly indicated.
- Operating system: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Required drive space: 217 Kb
- Resistor Color Code is easy to use.
- It will suit any users’ needs with minimum skills in electronic matters.
- You can download and use it for free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on Friday April 26, 2013 02:15:40 AM