A company’s success depends on its employee’s efficiency but its smooth running and organization depend on a good organization and tools. If one cannot afford buying expansive software, there is still Free Project Manager Software
to help you organize and manage projects.
- Project managing: Free Project Manager Software consists of task and sub-project managing in order to implement a well-ordered project and to keep track of all its related events. What makes its practical is its ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Time recorder: Free Project Manager Software features managing time function and helps you keep track of hours and minutes spent on a given project. An electronic organizer can be found in the software for you to comply with your projects’ deadlines.
- Handy: apart from being free, Free Project Manager Software comes with a self-explanatory graphic interface. No training will be required for mastering it. You just need to let the software guide you through all its menu and options.
- Operating system: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required drive space: 1 Mb
- Users will be given the opportunity to save notes in folder structures and to sort them by priority order.
- Free Project Manager Software is a lightweight program and uses few CPU resources.
- Nothing special to report.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Thursday May 23, 2013 03:50:21 AM